Ottavio Group Inc., franchisor of the Ottavio Restaurants (hereinafter “Ottavio”), maintains this Internet web site (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) for your own lawful personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse our Site. You are granted permission to download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without written permission from Ottavio.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Ottavio regarding this subject matter are superseded and of no further effect. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you should immediately discontinue any use of this Site.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of Ottavio. Ottavio neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Ottavio.
2. While Ottavio uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Ottavio makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Ottavio assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Ottavio or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Ottavio is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information, without any acknowledgement or obligation of compensation to you.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Ottavio. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Ottavio Group Inc.., and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
7. Ottavio is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to or from the Site; these other sites have been developed by parties other than Ottavio. Ottavio is not acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites. Your linking and/or bookmarking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. The substantive laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada applicable therein govern the interpretation and effect of this agreement.
9. Ottavio may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
The last revision date for these Terms and Conditions: February 3rd 2015